- 18% Protein
- 3% Fat
- 5% Fiber
- Balanced and complete medicated crumble formulated to provide chicks, from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks), with a healthy and strong start.
Start and Grow Medicated Premium Poultry Feed has all of the quality nutrients necessary to produce strong, healthy, beautiful birds.
– 18% protein plant-based crumble
– No animal by-products or fillers added
– No artificial preservatives added
– Freshly-ground grains from north American farms
BALANCED AND COMPLETE
– Prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast for digestive health
– Targeted amino acids and essential minerals for beautiful feathering
– Rich in antioxidants to support immune health
– Proper calcium to phosphorus balance for strong bones
– Highly digestible protein for muscle development
– Crumble form encourages feeding
– Medicated with amprolium to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis
Start and Grow Medicated includes amprolium to prevent coccidiosis and help exposed chicks develop immunity. Coccidiosis is a disease chicken’s get that causes paleness, lethargy, ruffled feathers, decreased appetite, and diarrhea. Coccidiosis is very common and contagious. It is recommended that preventative measures be used to limit exposure or outbreak, especially with newly hatched chicks.
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENTS
Crude Protein (min), 18.00%
Lysine (min), 0.90%
Methionine (min), 0.34%
Crude Fat (min), 3.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.00%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.75%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.25%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 0.55%
Salt (NaCl) (min), 0.25%
Salt (NaCl) (max), 0.75%
Manganese (Mn) (min), 55 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 5,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 14 IU/lb Total
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min), 227 FYT/lb
Start and Grow Premium Poultry Feeds (available in medicated and non-medicated) should be fed as the sole diet from hatch until 18 weeks of age or until your first egg.
Please consult the feed tag sewn onto the bag for specific feeding instructions.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.